Karta pobuty for 3 years

Karta pobuty for 3 years

  4,000 /piece
Роман Рубан
Роман Рубан, кадровый агент
Flagma member since 17 May 2016

Your EU visa on studying or tourism basis comes to end, but you want to stay in Europe and have any legal basis?
We can help you with getting Polish TRC while providing:
- Employment contract
- Documents confirming accommodation (zameldowanie)
- Insurance
- Work permit (Zezwolenie na prace typ a)
- information from the elder (test rynku pracy)
- Anex (załącznik nr 1)

Posted: 6 August 2018, 16:09
views: 63
Similar ads
Price not specified
Poland Migrant, Sp. z o.o., Wrocław, 145 km
Предлагаем помощь в оформлении всех необходимых документов для подачи...
International ads  3,600,000